EAC is starting a new Counselling / Psychotherapy Vancouver training group in late autumn 2019 or early 2020. Grounded in the work of Dr. Viktor Frankl, EA is a phenomenological and person-centred approach to psychotherapy that has been further elaborated by Dr. Alfried Längle. The EA training combines didactic and experiential methods, and emphasizes the development of the person of the therapist.
Our Introductory Seminars are ideal for:
– Professional development and/or as a gateway to the official training program for becoming an
– To join an upcoming Vancouver cohort (October 2019 or not till January 2020).
Vancouver Intro Dates (2019):
Intro 1 – September 20 to 22, Intro 2 – October 18 to 20
* All Intros are Fri. evening 6:30pm-9:30pm, Sat. 10:00am-6:00pm, Sun. 9:00am to 5:00pm.
** Intro 1 and 2 can be taken alone or in any order.
*** Certificate granted after full attendance of the 2 weekends with also passing a small exam.
**** Seminar content includes historical/philosophical background, overall structure of the theory,
key definitions and concepts, and a special topic theme each evening/day.
Existential Analysis provides:
- A Concrete Method for Deepening Therapy and Meaningfully Encountering Clients
- A Comprehensive Theoretical Framework for Understanding the Human Being and the
Treatment of Mental Health
- Specific Treatment Approaches for Depression, Anxiety, Grief, Couples, Self-Worth, Addiction,
Personality Disorders, etc.
- Experiential and Dialogical Exercises and Specialized Supervision Practices
Fees: for each weekend Intro: $335 ($225 students)
Location: East Vancouver, BC
Contact: Käri-Ann Thor email@example.com or 604-253-5450